Maximize return on investment
Dialysis units that have implemented MIQS software have improved patient outcomes, lowered costs, and bettered financial performance.
Benefits of MIQS Billing, Integrated or Stand-Alone
- Verifies patient insurance weekly automatically.
- Comprehensive, easy to run, ESRD billing and management edit checks ensure proper billing and compliance before claim generation and transmission. Minimizes denied claims.
- Enables accurate charges, automatic billing and electronic claim submission while enforcing ESRD payer business rules.
- Bundled lab charges files, downloaded automatically from industry labs, are included on claims.
- Immediately after month end, or more frequently, automatically generates and transmits clean ESRD claims electronically to Medicare, Medicaid, and many private payers in either 837 or UB04 formats.
- Automatic payment posting and adjustment posting.
- Provides outstanding collection tools to minimize A/R and Days Billing Outstanding.
- Accurately manages and calculates revenues.
- 5010 compliant, CROWNWeb certified by NRAA Health Information Exchange, and ICD 10 ready.
Need a Stand-Alone Billing Solution?
- Imports the clinical data needed from your current EMR via charge and ADT interfaces to provide all the benefits listed above.