Take control of dialysis patient care — and your workload
Our programs are updated to meet CMS guidelines and regulations. MIQS captures all dialysis treatment information needed to support CMS mandated requirements at the point of care. You can manage your work and your staff’s, using the powerful tools at your command.
Advantages of MIQS
- Efficiently manages daily hemodialysis (HD) and peritoneal dialysis (PD) workflow as well as ESRD billing.
- Automated machine downloads directly into the treatment record saving staff time.
- Fast, efficient, single entry documentation.
- Eliminates paper charting and allows more time to be spent caring for patients.
- Retrieve any desired information quickly at point-of-care.
- Track and trend patient outcomes — as well as problems, interventions, and infections — and receive automated patient notifications.
- Edit checks to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Automated documentation, management and monitoring of patient assessments and care plans.
- MIQS dialysis software supports in-center dialysis, peritoneal dialysis, daily dialysis and nocturnal dialysis at home.
(Click to View Larger Image)