The tools to deliver the highest quality ESRD information system care in less physician time
You value patient care above all, but you want to work smarter, not harder. MIQS is so much more than just a dialysis electronic medical record (EMR/EHR) — peer reviewed publications (3) (4) show it not only improves outcomes, but the lives of those you care for.
Advantages of MIQS
- A complete dialysis medical record: direct access to the complete lifetime patient record-- labs, meds, notes-- at the point of care. Chair side, in the office, or at home, all records can be reviewed, notes written and signed off.
- Alert notifications for deviations from expected values that require attention.
- Laboratory results, HHD dialysis machine data and other device parameters are all downloaded automatically.
- Accessibility — patient data and reports are available anywhere with an internet connection and appropriate security clearance.
- Standard and custom reporting on individuals or groups of patients — improving care management.
- MIQS tracks your MCP visits and derives the proper billing codes so you can be paid properly for your hard work.
(Click to View Larger Image)